Padas Whitewater Spectacular
Travel to Pangi to take on the challenge of a mind-blowing white water rafting. Shoot through seemingly endless rapids while admiring the tranquillity of the virgin rainforest along the way. A scrumptious BBQ lunch awaits at the ending point before we return to Kota Kinabalu.
- Leave Kota Kinabalu for a drive through the South of Sabah, enjoy scenic interior panoramic view before reaching the white water rafting start point
- Suit up and safety instructions by the guide
- Two-hour exhilarating adventure shooting through rapids (Headhunter, Padas Cyclone, Cobra Rock, Roller Coaster, Jacuzzi Pool)
- In moments of respite, body raft down the river and soak in the tranquility of the virgin rainforest
- Sumptuous lunch
- Return to Kota Kinabalu
NOTE: Due to inconsistent train schedule, the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Actual rafting itinerary will be briefed by guide on site.
- Additional surcharges will apply for pick-up and drop off outside Kota Kinabalu city area.
- All participants are required to sign a liability release form and a certificate is issued at the end of the tour.
What to bring:
- Swim-suit, water proof sun screen, shoes with rubber soles and extra dry clothes.
It is recommended that you do not bring valuables.
What is included
- Tour and transfers, standard BBQ lunch, white water rafting equipments approved by American Coastguard, english speaking river guide
What is excluded
- Items not mentioned
Due to the difficulty level of the rafting and safety precaution, children below 12 are not encouraged to join this rafting.
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Pick-up is from your hotel at Kota Kinabalu.