Kinabalu Park World Heritage Site
A more comprehensive tour of Kinabalu Park, a UNESCO's World Heritage Site. Sample some local fruits en route to Kinabalu Park. Admire the fascinating splendour of nature in mountain gardens and hotsprings. Kinabalu Park is home to numerous species of flowering rhododendrons, carnivorous pitcher plants, orchids, ferns, oak trees and birds. The park also houses the highest point in South East Asia, Mt Kinabalu. End your tour with a visit to the Kundasang War Memorial to experience Sabah's World War II history.
- Drive 2 hours overland (88 km) through paddy-fields and Dusun villages over the ridges of the Crocker Range to the foothills of Mt. Kinabalu at 5,000ft
- Short stop at roadside stall to savor local fruits
- At Kinabalu Park World Heritage Site, visit the Education Centre and Mountain Garden
- Continue 40 km overland journey to Poring
- Explore tropical rainforest among the jungle trail leading to the treetop canopy walkways suspended 41 meters above the forest floor
- Return to Kota Kinabalu
Additional surcharges will apply for pick-up and drop off outside Kota Kinabalu city area.
What to Bring
- Bottled water, insect repellent, hat, walking shoes, raincoat
- Tours, transfers, lunch, entrance fees and English speaking guide
- Camera fee and items not mentioned
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Pick-up is from your hotel at Kota Kinabalu.