Gaya Island Rainforest Walk
The best recipe to get over jet lag after a long flight is to take a boat ride to Gaya Island. After a rejuvenating 2-km jungle walk cross over to Manukan Island for relaxation and beach activities at your own pace. Learn about some of the unique medicinal plants, tropical hardwood trees, coastal vegetation, tropical dipterocarp rainforest and the ecology of the mangrove forest.
- 20-minute transfer from the jetty to Gaya Island
- Explore a jungle trail
- Transfer across to Manukan Island for a picnic lunch
- Relax and snorkel at your leisure
- Return at 1500hrs
Additional surcharges will apply for pick-up and drop off outside Kota Kinabalu city area.
What to bring:
- A towel, hat, walking shoes, insect repellent, water bottle, swim wear, sun block lotion
- Packed Lunch, transfers, jetty and entrance fees
- Items not mentioned
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Pick-up is from your hotel at Kota Kinabalu.